Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Mainly responsible for Design and Developing the Web Pages.
· Perform all phases of software Development including requirements analysis, application design,
code development and testing.
· Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
· Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries.
· Work closely with the Team and the Manager to understand and gather the requirements necessary
for Developing the Application.
· Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
· Work with Service Layer developers to understand the better workflow of Api’s and get the
response structure as per the standards.
· Work on Consuming Api’s that are needed to develop the UI of the application.
· Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks
· Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
· Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
· Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
· Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team.
· Required to have minimum bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a computer science or closely
related field in addition to relevant work experience in Software Development.